Living in Cape Cod and Need a Medical Alert Unit?
Should you or someone you know consider a Medical Alert unit? Here's a quick questionaire:
Each question is worth the number of points indicated. Total your points for each question to which you answer "YES", and compare your score:
- Are you or a loved one alone for several hours during the day or night? ( 2-points )
- In the past year, have you or a loved one fallen, or been
at risk of falling at home?
( 3-points )
- Have your or a loved one been to the emergency room or
hospital in the past year?
( 2-points )
- Has there been a stroke, or any of the following: heart disease, stroke, COPD, osteoporosis, diabetes, and or arthritis? ( 2-points )
- Is a cane, walker, wheelchair, stair climber, or other assistive device used to help with balance or walking? ( 3-points )
- Do you or a loved one take several daily medications? ( 3-points )
- Is assistance required with one of the following: bathing, personal hygiene, dressing, meal preparation, etc.? ( 3-points )
- Do you worry about safety for yourself or a loved one? ( 1-point )
- Do you want more peace of mind for yourself or someone you care about? ( 1-point )
|15-20 Points||Urgent Need|
|8-14 Points||Elevated Need|
|4-7 Points||Moderate Need|
|0-3 Points||Limited Need|
If your score indicates a possible need for an emergency alert system, we can provide you with great Service and Peace Of Mind. Visit our Direct Link Products page, or call us today at 877-394-9800 to learn how help can be as close as the Touch Of A Button.