Medical Alert CSAA Care Center
Direct Link Care Center Distinctions
All Direct Link products are monitored 24/7 by The Care Center, a CSAA 5 Diamond Certified Central Station. Our top priority is you and your loved ones safety and security. Other distinctions include:
- Medical Alert ONLY! All Medical Alert devices are monitored 24/7 at The Care Center by staff specially trained for medical emergency response, not a security or burglar alarm company.
- Care Calls We encourage clients to use their Medical Alert unit in any situation where they feel uncomfortable (i.e., strangers at the door, taking the stairs, feeling faint or dizzy, confused, etc.). We also encourage them to test their units by pressing the Alert Button at least once each month. This will confirm correct operation of the device, as well as familiarize the user with how it works!
- Flexibility Clients can choose who the first responders will be. This is a Direct Link Medical Alert exclusive feature! Whether family, neighbors, friends or EMS. Some companies automatically dispatch EMS, which discourages use in non-emergency situations.
- Quick Response Time The Care Center will respond promptly and take action based on your prior instructions.
- Experience For nearly 20 years, our Care Center has helped countless seniors and at-risk individuals maintain their independence.